At Precision Footcare we use groundbreaking laser treatment technology developed to treat effectively. The laser is a safe medical device that works by shining a laser light beam on the affected area, neutralizing the pathogens located in or on the affected area. Laser therapy is used by podiatrists to help patients around the world.
A Toenail fungus laser treatment procedure takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. This treatment brings forth fast remarkable results when compared to using topical medication, oral or home remedies. There has been no pain reported during treatment, you may feel warmth, but this is temporary and cools soon as the laser moves on.
Soft Tissue Laser Therapy promotes and creates an accelerated healing process at the cellular level to produce therapeutic effects without any known side effects, and without any of the common side effects attributed with other methods of treatment.
Soft Tissue Laser Therapy has clearance and approval from the FDA, and is countlessly proven successful as a treatment in hospitals across the world, including Harvard Medical School and Harvard Affiliated Hospitals.
In podiatry, laser therapy has merged technology with biology and physics, to achieve optimum therapeutic effects. Soft tissue laser therapy can provide improved healing time, pain reduction, increased circulation and decreased swelling.
Soft Tissue Laser Therapy works by using, specific wavelengths of infrared, and near infrared light, to accelerate the cellular healing response in the body.
Soft Tissue Laser Therapy Can Be Utilized In Treating:
- Inflammation – when an area of the body becomes swollen, reddened, hot and painful.
- Neuropathy – an abnormal degenerative state of the nerves causing pain and numbness.
- Plantar Fasciitis – a disorder that results in pain in the heel and bottom of the foot.
- Plantar Warts – hard and grainy bumps of skin growth, typically occurring on the heels, or balls of the feet.
- Post Surgical Pain – the occasional varying degrees of pain associated after a surgical procedure.
- Skin Ulcers – open craters on the skin, caused by various health problems, mainly impaired blood circulation.
- Sports Injuries – the overuse or accidental undue stress, put upon the body while exercising or playing sports, such as weightlifting, aerobics, yoga, jogging, tennis, volleyball, football, soccer, baseball or any other activity that invovles body movement.
- Sprains – the stretching or tearing of ligaments (fibrous tissue connecting two bones together in joints).
- Strains – the stretching or tearing of muscle or tendon (tendons are fibrous tissue that connect muscles to bones).
- Tissue Healing – the body’s replacement of destroyed tissue to regenerate and repair damaged cells.
- Toenail Fungus – a nail fungal infection that can thicken and discolor nails, causing nail brittleness.
- Wound Healing – the intricate process of the body repairing damaged and missing tissue after injury.
Laser Therapy Is Painless and fast acting with a cumulative effect in treatment.
Find out if Soft Tissue Laser Therapy is right for you.
Call To Schedule Your Appointment Today!